CREDIT OFFICER / PROCESSING OFFICER
Project Location(s): Arau, Perlis
Education: Diploma / Degree
- Adhere to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Ensure conditions of approvals are met, documentation are in compliance with terms of approval and company’s policies prior to implementation of facilities
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports (daily/monthly/quarterly)
- Analyzing borrowers’ credit for pre-approval or denial of loan applications.
- Informing borrowers such as loan documentation requests, including borrowers’ income and asset information.
- Follow up with relevant authorities for legal documentations.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Possess at least 1 year working experience in Credit Officer/ Credit Administration /Operations department
- Working experience in Financial Institution or knowledge in Hire Purchase is advantage if without tertiary education.
- Ability to analyse accounts.
- Good in mathematic skills or highly numerical with great attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to take any tasks assigned by Department Head from time to time.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Arau, Perlis.
- Application must be willing to travel outstations.
- Applicant must be immediately starting a job or anytime available.